“Hands Across the Water” Project
Fellows and teachers work together as one large research team to test the effects of pollutants from non-point sources on the water quality of city-centered schools vs. non-city centered schools. All middle schools in the Science Made Sensible program participate in collecting and analyzing lake water and tap water samples from their assigned locations.
- Allapattah Middle School Data
- Brownsville Middle School Data
- Charles Drew Middle School Data
- Lake Steven’s Middle School Data
- Richmond Heights Middle School Data